We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarzz here! Applying to be admin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scarzz

Scarzz here! Applying to be admin! Empty
PostSubject: Scarzz here! Applying to be admin!   Scarzz here! Applying to be admin! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

RP name: Scarzz
How long have you played at FS (Fearsome): Two days in game
Steam name: Rarity
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54120638
Do you have a mic: Yes
Will you be active on the forum: I already am
Where can the rules be found: !motd
5 of the most important rules:
Rule 1. Do Not Be Disrespectful Against players!
Rule 2. Do not random jail kill etc
Rule 3. Do Not Minge as Admin
Rule 4. Do not cheat/hack/glitch. Doing this will result in a long life Ban!
Rule 5. Enjoy!
Why you deserve the rank: Because I am active on the server I don't spam and I will use this rank to make sure the server is clear of spamers,rmders,hackers,glitchers, etc...
How can you help Fearsome?: By keeping the server clean

Scenarios:
You saw someone propkill someone: warn them if repeated ban them.
Someone said in OOC that he was propkilled: Investigate, If it did happen i would warn the player or if repeated I will ban him. Now if the victim lied I would warn him or if repeated ban him.
Someone is threatening to attack the server: Ban them the server is to good to be threatned
Someone said in OOC that he was randomly killed: Investigate, If it did happen i would warn the player or if repeated I will ban him. Now if the victim lied I would warn him or if repeated ban him.
3 people from the same clan said Leon prop killed: Investigate, If it did happen i would warn the player or if repeated I will ban him. Now if the victims lied I would warn them or if repeated ban them.
Someone has prop blocked someones shop or house: warn them to make a fading door with a keypad if not I would ban them.
Someone said Melon is hacking: Investigate, If it did happen i would warn the player or if repeated I will ban him. Now if the victim lied I would warn him or if repeated ban him.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin

Scarzz here! Applying to be admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarzz here! Applying to be admin!   Scarzz here! Applying to be admin! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:11 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fearsome.forumotion.com

Scarzz here! Applying to be admin!
Page 1 of 1