We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s applicatioin :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephano

STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s  applicatioin :D Empty
PostSubject: STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s applicatioin :D   STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s  applicatioin :D EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:09 am

RP name: Stephano
How long have you played at Fearsome?:At least 29 hours.
Steam name: Stephano
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16195506
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have the requirements: Yes
Will you be active on the forum: I will try to be as much as possible.
Where can the rules be found: When on the server type !motd
3 of the most important rules: 1. Do not be disrespectful against players.
2. Do Not Ask For Admin, instead go to : http://fearsome.forumotion.com to apply for Respected And Then Admin But First Respected!
3. Do not cheat/hack/glitch. Doing this will result in a long life Ban!
Why you deserve the rank: I have been playing on this server for a longtime and I love it, I have also already befriended some admins such as Knifeofdeath and we play pretty much everyday. I also am polite to everyone I meet and try to make whatever we do a fun time.

Scenarios:
You saw someone propkill someone: Verbal warning and then ban if done again.
Someone said in OOC that he was RDMed (Randomly killed): I would first question the person who killed them to see if there was a legitimate reason to why he killed him, if there was no reason i would warn them to not do it again. If they did do it again I would ban them.
3 people from the same clan said Leon prop killed: i would question Leon and see if there were other witnesses to make sure its not just the clan trying to get Leon banned because they dont like him or for another unfair reason. if he did do it if he did prop kill him I would warn him not to do it again and if he does then I would ban him.
Someone has prop blocked someones shop or home: Verbal warning and then ban if done again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Admin

STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s  applicatioin :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s applicatioin :D   STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s  applicatioin :D EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 am

Accepted, instead of banning try kicking to
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fearsome.forumotion.com

STEPHANNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO"s applicatioin :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: Respected Applications-
Jump to: