We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeMoNiC DeSiGn X

My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X Empty
PostSubject: My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X   My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 pm

RP name: DeMoNiC DeSiGn X
How long have you played at Fearsome?: about 1 hour 15 mins
Steam name: DeMoNiC DeSiGn X
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57222118
Do you have a mic: No, but i might be getting one soon =) =)
Do you have the requirements: yeah
Will you be active on the forum: yes
Where can the rules be found: we you play on a server type !motd and there on the forums too.
3 of the most important rules: 1. dont hack, glitch or cheat 2. dont be disrespect others players. 3. don't prop kill, rdm or if your a detective dont kill without reseaon
Why you deserve the rank: I'm now on the sever a lot, i have many ideas to make the server better and i can design new items for the shop.

Scenarios:
You saw someone propkill someone: ask them why, warn them, if they do it again report to the admin if none are around i will report them here.
Someone said in OOC that he was RDMed (Randomly killed): find the player who killed them ask them why, warn them that if they rdm again they will be temp banned by an admin.
3 people from the same clan said Leon prop killed: find leon ask him if he did and why if he says no i will ask more whitnesses then warn him that if he does it again he will be temp banned.
Someone has prop blocked someones shop or home: ask them to remove or move if they don't, i will then get an admin to deal with it or kick them and remove the props.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X   My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Is this for TTT cous you wrote Detective?
Back to top Go down
https://fearsome.forumotion.com
DeMoNiC DeSiGn X

PostSubject: Re: My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X   My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:30 pm

oh sorry i was on ttt with one of the co owners ( thetwistedbeast) earlier thats why i said detective
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X   My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 pm

So it's for Darkrp? We do need active Respected
Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://fearsome.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X   My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X Empty

Back to top Go down

My application by DeMoNiC DeSiGn X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: Respected Applications-
Jump to: