We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Respected Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shocker415

PostSubject: Respected Application   Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm

How long have you played at Fearsome ZS?: I'd estimate about 4-5 days Game playing time
What does you Utimer show?: 7 hours (recent map change)
Steam name: Shocker415
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45529782
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have the requirements: Yes, I have spent more than 24 hours on the server, but the utimer has reset
Will you be active on the forum: Yes
Where can the rules be found: !MOTD - Message of the day
3 of the most important rules: Dont RDM, No Racism and Respect
Why you deserve the rank: I have helped ban a RDA, RDM, Proppush and Propkiller (who also propblocked spawn) by snapping screenshots and Informing an admin (Prendwick) (there were no admins on at the time).

Scenarios:
You saw admin abuse hes job. What would u do?: I would Take screenshots, upload them and inform another admin.
Someone said in chat that Nicki is a hacker. What would u do?: I would keep an eye on nicki, If I witnessed suspicious activity I would inform an admin, if there were no admins, I would take screenshots.
What would you do if a guy was swearing and mic spamming? What would u do? I would ask him to stop, then inform an admin if he continues to mic spam.
If someone was disrespceting a younger guy (about 8-10 years old) What would you do about it?: I would defend the younger guy, ask the older guy to stop, then inform an admin should he continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Respected Application
Page 1 of 1