We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bees Knees
Admin

=T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application! Empty
PostSubject: =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application!   =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 am

My rp name: RP name: =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp how long ive played on here: I Just started, but i wish to help improve this server as it grows stronger. Age: I Am 12. I Am still able to act mature and satisfy the Great people of this fabulous server. Steam Name: =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Do i have a mic: No, but i will be getting one in about a week or so. active on forum: Maybe yes, maybe no, I am a busy person. where are rules: they can be found on the MOTD or on the forums. 5 important rules: No rdming, No nlring, no prop killing,dont be a mingebag, and no admin abuse. why i deserve this: Well, i dont, i Am just applying for it because i feel i can help the fearsome gaming enviroment. why i can help: Because, i can ban rule breakers, and enlighten the fearsome community. i saw a propkill: I Would freeze him, bring him onto a roof top with my physgun, and then tell him leaving will not fix your ban, then i would ask him why he propkilled, he answers why or not, then i would ban him for atleast 3 hours. Someone got propkilled: i would tele over to him, ask him who did it, then check the logs to see if he did do it, and if he did, i would ban him for 3 hours. someone threatens the server: I Would ban him for 10 hours for threatening for crashing a server. 3 people from same clan said leon rdmed: I Would tele over to the guys, tell them i will spectate him, and check the logs, if the logs say he did it, i would ban him for 3 hours, if theyare lieng about it, i would ban all 3 of them for 10 hours, for lieing about rdm.
someone blocked a house/shop: I Would ban the prop blocker, then remove his props.
melon is accused of hax: I Would spectate melon, and see what he is doing, if hes hacking, i wuold ban him permanently. If he was not, i would not do anything

Back to top Go down
The Bees Knees
Admin

=T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application!   =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

This is not mine its my friends and he is the 1 that wants admin! (He has trubblez fixing dez st0ffz wit loggin ze in and dat)
Back to top Go down

=T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp Admin application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: Admin Applications-
Jump to: