We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Respected Aplication for Cozmiq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cozmiq

Respected Aplication for Cozmiq Empty
PostSubject: Respected Aplication for Cozmiq   Respected Aplication for Cozmiq EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:13 pm

RP name: CozmiqHD
How long have you played at Fearsome?:When it Started :3
Steam name: CozmiqHD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42085570
Do you have a mic: Yes, i also talk alot xD
Do you have the requirements: Ofcourse i do baby
Will you be active on the forum: yea
Where can the rules be found: If you type !motd on the server they will come up and also on the forums
3 of the most important rules: 1.Do not cheat,hack or glitch 2.Do not be disrespectful against players 3.Do not NLR,RDM,prop push,block,kill,and no random demote
Why you deserve the rank: Because im on the server all the time also the forums and i do graphic design so i can make stuff for the server as the loading screen also the forums as the bg looks poop xD

Scenarios:
You saw someone propkill someone: Report them to a admin, If none on i will ask them to stop if they dont i will come on here and report them.
Someone said in OOC that he was RDMed (Randomly killed): I would go to the player who got RDM and i would ask them who done it and go ask them why also warn them if they do it again it could be a temp ban by a admin
3 people from the same clan said Leon prop killed: sk leon if this is true if he says it is its sorted and i warn him and if he says it isnt i will go ask them again.
Someone has prop blocked someones shop or home: Ask them to remove if not done i would kick then remove there props or get a admin to :DDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CozmiqHD
Fatality
Admin

Respected Aplication for Cozmiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respected Aplication for Cozmiq   Respected Aplication for Cozmiq EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

i guess.... Accepted! Congratz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fearsome.forumotion.com

Respected Aplication for Cozmiq
Page 1 of 1