We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tasijoes app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasijoe

Tasijoes app Empty
PostSubject: Tasijoes app   Tasijoes app EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:35 pm

How long have you played at Fearsome ZS?: um not sure but some time now
Steam name: tasijoe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28168856
Do you have a mic: Yes
Do you have the requirements: Yes I have been mod & admins on a few servers now so i know what i need to know
Will you be active on the forum: Yes as I like to be informed what is going on
Where can the rules be found: on the motd/rules section on the fourms and /motd in game
3 of the most important rules: Rdm/Nlr/Propkilling MUST NEVER DO THIS BAD :<
Why you deserve the rank: I have played for some what time and I think its time

Scenarios:
You saw admin abuse hes job. What would u do?: report it on the fourms with screen shots or a video and or try get a hold of a dif admin to try sort it out
Someone said in chat that Nicki is a hacker. What would u do?: I would let a admin know as let him go have a look or i would go see for my self and get some screen shots and videos and post them on the fourms if he was a hacker
What would you do if a guy was swearing and mic spamming?: I would get a video and use @tp there is a mic spammer can you come help ?
If someone was disrespceting a younger guy (about 8-10 years old) What would you do about it?: I would step up and tell them to get a life and pick on some one there own side dont buly some little kid and report them on the fourms for bulying / I know Troll face and knife for a long time now
Back to top Go down

Tasijoes app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: We have moved to www.Fearsome.info :: Respected Applications-
Jump to: