We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application For Cozmiq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cozmiq

Admin Application For Cozmiq Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application For Cozmiq   Admin Application For Cozmiq EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:02 pm

RP name: CozmiqHD
How long have you played at FS (Fearsome): When it started
Steam name: CozmiqHD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42085570
Do you have a mic: Yes
Will you be active on the forum: Yes
Where can the rules be found: On The server Just type !motd and on the forums
5 of the most important rules: 1.Do not cheat,hack or glitch doing this will result in a long life ban 2.Do not be disrespectful against players 3.Do not ask for admin instead go to Fearsome.bestforumlife.com to apply for Respected And Then Admin But First Respected! 4.Do not NLR,RDM,prop push,block,kill,and no random demote 5.Enjoy!!!!
Why you deserve the rank: I like the server and i have been friends with fatility for quite a long time also i would like to keep the server clean from people who RDM prop kill etc also i have been admin on other servers and i was the best Very Happy
How can you help Fearsome?: As i said i would keep the server clean from RDMers etc also i do Graphic design so i can make Background for the loading screen and the website as it looks poop Razz

Scenarios:
You saw someone propkill someone: Warn them Not to do it again and if it goes any further kick/temp ban them
Someone said in OOC that he was propkilled: Go to them ask who did it then if he is right i would slay the propkiller
Someone is threatening to attack the server: Say calm dood why? then if any futher insults ban them Very Happy
Someone said in OOC that he was randomly killed: Question them then also question the person said he was
3 people from the same clan said Leon prop killed: Ask leon if this is true if he says it is its sorted and i warn him and if he says it isnt i will go ask them again.
Someone has prop blocked someones shop or house: Ask them to remove if not done i would kick then remove there props
Someone said Melon is hacking: Spectate To see if he is if he is i would make him BANNED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/CozmiqHD
Fatality
Admin

Admin Application For Cozmiq Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application For Cozmiq   Admin Application For Cozmiq EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Declined.
Back to top Go down
https://fearsome.forumotion.com

Admin Application For Cozmiq
Page 1 of 1