We have moved to www.Fearsome.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have moved to www.Fearsome.info

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Application [Daphinium]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daphinium

Daphinium

Admin Application [Daphinium] Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application [Daphinium]   Admin Application [Daphinium] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:35 am

How long have you played at Fearsome Zombie Survival : over 5 days. 2/13/13-2/13/19
What does your Utimer show?: Not sure what this is asing Neutral
Are you a Respected: No, i did not apply for that, seeing that i want to apply for this.
Steam name: [FS]Daphinium[V.I.P]
Steam ID: Trillexus
Do you have a mic: Nope, Broke it recently
Do you have the requirements: Also not sure what this is asking Neutral
Will you be active on the forum: Yes, as much as i can be. I am VERY farmiliar with PHPBB2/PHPBB3
Where can the rules be found: In the Rules thread on the forum or in !motd in game
3 of the most important rules: Do Not Be Disrespectful Against players!
Do not RDM, Prop Kill, Prop Surf, Prop Block, Random Demote, NLR. Thank You
Do not cheat/hack/glitch. Doing this will result in a long life Ban!

Why you deserve the rank: I dont think i "deserve" the rank, but i am VERY experienced with admin roles, and owner roles. I am a Graphic Design artist with a degree, and a Systems Administrator (contract with the army.) Very experienced with IPV6 and IPV4.

Scenarios:
You saw admin abuse hes job. What would u do?: Report it to the owner. Never take actions into your own hands.
Someone said in chat that Nicki is a hacker. What would u do?: Also report it to the owner, if any possible way to check and prove this, or spectate and watch, then most likely result in ban.
What would you do if a guy was swearing and mic spamming? What would u do?: Mute them, and report it to the owner for further dealing with.
If someone was disrespceting a younger guy (about 8-10 years old) What would you do about it?: Mute the abuser, report it to the owner for higher dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apexcraft.org

Admin Application [Daphinium]
Page 1 of 1